Passionate about technology? Do you like shipping software and seeing real results?
If that describes you, you'll feel right at home at Chariot. We are a tight knit group of software professionals, putting our expertise to work for Philadelphia-area companies every day. We are software developers, architects, tinkerers, and experts.
We are proud to be awarded the #1 Top Small Workplace in Philly for the third time!
We are looking for senior software engineers who have practical development experience, drive, passion and love challenges along with
- Significant experience will all aspects of native mobile application development on iOS (Swift/Objective-C) and/or Android (Kotlin/Java)
- Experience with developing software that communicates with back-end servers via REST/Web Services using JSON, XML
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
- Comfortable working with data persistence on the device
Bonus points and strong consideration given to:
- Experience with mobile data persistence frameworks like CoreData, Realm, Firebase, etc.
- Experience with multi-threading programming
We work with a wide variety of technologies, and solve an even wider variety of problems. The ability to pick up and run with new technologies is vital. Our customers bring us in to solve their most challenging problems, guide their teams on new initiatives, and provide expert technology advice.
- Energy usage forecasting
- Video on-demand streaming analytics
- Real time GPS to road network mapping through noise and data loss
- Mobile home security and automation applications
- Clinical trial data management enterprise applications
- Take a look at some of our case studies
Chariot only hires the best and brightest in the area, and the firm works hard to make sure that its employees stay that way. For example, here are some of the excellent benefits to working at Chariot:
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Attend an all expenses paid tech conference of your choice every year and opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run workshops
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Travel opportunities if you want them, and a commitment to local assignments if you don’t
- Free lunch Fridays when you’re in the office
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company stock
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This is not a remote position. However, we are open to candidates willing to relocate.